The waterbirth process is similar to a typical birth, but a portion of labor and delivery takes place in water. In a water birth delivery in Macedonia, pregnant women submerge themselves in a birthing pool. The birthing pool is a tub filled with warm water.
Women may choose to spend some part of their labor inside the water and come out for delivery. While others may endure both labor and delivery inside the water. You can also look for the best water birth in Macedonia online.
Image Source: Google
What are the Benefits of Water Birth Delivery?
This method of childbirth is another option available to women. It does not cease labor pain or other additional complications. However, the benefits of water birth are favorable. In several cases, the advantages of water birth delivery outweigh its downsides. Here’s how:
Benefits of water birth for the mother:
1. Helps alleviate the pain of labor and delivery.
2. Acts as a natural alternative to anesthesia.
3. Reduces the duration of labor.
4. The buoyancy of water lessens the body weight.
5. Regulates uterine contractions.
6. Lowers blood pressure.
7. Calms anxiety and decreases the intensity of stress hormones.
Benefits of water birth for the baby:
1. A comforting entry into the world.
2. The environment is similar to that of the amniotic sac.
3. Decreases the stress of birth.
4. Helps in elevating the sense of security in the child.