When looking for a new road bike wheel, the choices can be overwhelming. As a serious driver, you want the best performance and reliability within your budget.
For more queries you can loginon their website.You should not only consider aerodynamics, but also consider the weight of the wheels, because heavy wheels slow you down drastically.
The Easton EA90 is the latest update to the Tempest II alloy wheelset. Like the previous version, this bike is light, fast and sturdy. Easton AE90 aero wheel features include:
• Weight – pair: 1545 g, rear 890 g, front: 655 g
• Impeller size 700C
• Tool-free adjustable front and back
• Cassette body – all aluminum, large indoor ratchet, along with 3 claws. Precisely sealed industrial bearings together with low resistance asymmetric seals.
• Black anodized Gen4 wheels with anodized sections with welded engine braking surfaces, 32 mm at the rear, 28 mm at the front.
• Sapim Bladed Custom silver stainless steel spokes. 20 spokes behind, 18 spokes in front.
• External nickel plated brass nipples on the back.
DT Switzerland has developed a range of carbon road bikes in tubular and clinch versions. The rims use revolutionary carbon rim technology to create a range of wheels that are both the toughest and the lightest.